Thursday 30 October 2014

Halloween Week - Day 7, The Joker

Hey hey lovely people! After yesterdays scary relief, we're now back to good old fashioned Halloween, and what a better look to do than The Joker? 

Now, aside from having to create the scars, this look is a really simple one to create!



Okay, before I get judged, I edited my hair green, mainly because I had an early start that morning, and chalking my hair was just out of the question, though I think chalked hair would go fab with this look.

Now, the cuts were made using layers of liquid latex and tissue. Don't forget to let each layer dry. My lips are just not made for this look, but if you have wider lips, instead of my short and fat ones, then this look should look fabulous on you!

After all the layers were dried, I applied the white face paint and then a few coats of fake blood onto them and my real lips. Don't be afraid to get it messy, after all, that's the beauty of this look. Aim to look messy! 

The eyes were simply from blending out a black eyeshadow, though I'd recommend you get your eyes a lot darker than mine. 

After everything was done, I used my hands to mess up my makeup even more, just like the real Joker's. 

And that's all you need to do. Simple, right?!

Can you believe there's only one look left now?! This week surely went fast. I think I might continue and do a few more looks every so often. 

As always, thank you so much for reading & I hope you have a lovely day.



Lots of Love


2 comments :

  1. i love this halloween makeup look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win an £85 white and rose gold Fossil watch on my blog if you fancy, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrr thank you lovely! It was definitely fun to recreate! Sorry I didn't see your comment earlier! xoxo

      Delete