Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween Week - Day 6, Fairy/Forest Nymph


Hey hey lovely people! We're now six days into my week of Halloween makeup looks. After yesterdays scary look, we're gonna go for something much sweeter today. May I present to you, my fairy look.



Okay, so it's more of a Forest Nymph, but that's the fab thing about this look: You can play around a
bit with the colours and adjust them to what you want! Not to mention that you can have messy hair and still rock this look.

I would recommend on you getting a lot of different shades of the colour scheme you're going with. As you can see, I lack in light greens! 

Another thing that's useful is a coloured eyeliner. As you can probably tell, I've filled in my eyebrows with a green eyeliner. 

Again though, I didn't have to buy anything additional for this look. I simply used what I had lying around. Check out your makeup collection guys, you'll be surprised what you have!

As always, thank you so much for reading this & I hope you have a lovely day!



Lots of Love


No comments :

Post a Comment