Tuesday 28 October 2014

Halloween Week - Day 5, Skeleton

Hey hey lovely people! Welcome to day 5 of my Halloween week of makeup looks!

Now, today's post is probably my most favourite to do so far, but also the messiest. Let me present to you, my Skeleton look!


As you can see, I kinda went for a Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' style look. The fab thing about this look is you don't need much, just a black face paint, white face paint, talc, black eyeshadow and two thin brushes.

Now, I kinda wish I took photos of the process of this look. All I can really say is to copy what I've done, but where the colours fade, that is from just the eyeshadow and not the paint. 

Don't forget to check your white brush before swiping it, otherwise you'll kick yourself when you get a grey coverage, as you can see on my lips. 

Well, that's today's look! What do you all think? Any of you planning to go as a skeleton this Halloween? Let me know in the comments below!

As always, thank you so much for reading this and I hope you have a lovely day!





Lots of Love





4 comments :

  1. Ahhh amazing! I posted a Halloween look today.. yours is much better then mine!! I'm so shit at looks!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrr thanks lovely! + Pfft, as if! Your look and your friends are both fab! I love seeing people put up their Halloween looks too! Hope to see more! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is SO good! You're very talented :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrr thanks lovely! It's been so fun doing all of these looks, i'm gonna miss it after Halloween! xoxo

      Delete