Monday 27 October 2014

Halloween Week - Day 4, Black Swan

Hey hey lovely people! How are you all doing today? Can you believe that we're already over halfway through my week of Halloween makeup? 

Today's look is something that I've always loved, but never really had the chance to do. Now, I'll start off by saying that I've never watched Black Swan, and I really don't know why, it looks fab! Even if you haven't watched it, I can guarantee that you've seen Natalie Portman's famous swan makeup. Well, that's what I've decided to recreate today.


Whoa, nice shirt Jade, 10 out of 10 Ballerina accuracy. 

Okay, so it's a pretty simple look to accomplish. Firstly, paint your entire face white with whatever you want, though I would recommend using white face paint. What I've learnt from doing this is that
it's better to build up thin layers. In the areas where I used a lot more product, it began cracking, which kinda led to the demise of this look. Poor me!

After you're painted, don't forget to powder. I used talc because it's cheap and super white.


Okay, now for the eyes. See the entire area that's covered? Start off by filling all that area with black. I used black face paint, but eyeliner will work just as good. After that, take your white face paint, or again, a white eyeliner, and using a thin brush, place little white strokes in to create the feather effect. 

When that's done, take an emerald green eyeshadow and place in the area shown above. After that, repeat the white flicks again. 

After that's done, simply apply a lipstick that matches! It's kind of a burgundy/pink shade.

And that's it, you're done! I did have a lot of fun doing this look. Plus, all you need to finish this look is to put your hair in a ballerina bun and dress up in a tutu! A quick and easy Halloween look!

As always, thank you so much for reading this & I hope you have a lovely day!




Lots of Love




No comments :

Post a Comment