Wednesday 29 April 2015

The £6 Palette You MUST Try!

Hey hey lovely people!

So my local Superdrug finally has a Makeup Revolution stand, so to commemorate this great day, I may or may not have went a bit crazy and picked up a few palettes.

But c'mon, it was a 3 for 2 offer! #Economical 

Long story short, I found this little hidden gem that may now be my favourite defining palette.

Guys and gals, meet the ever so lovely Golden Sugar Ultra Blush and Contour Palette, by Makeup Revolution.


So it comes with eight different shades, of which I'd say four are blushes, two are contour shades, and the remaining two are merged highlighters. 

The bottom right shade is the only matte contour, which I'm currently obsessed with.

The rest of the shades are all of varying shimmer. I'm especially loving the darker merged shade! 


As you can see, they transfer really well, which is really surprising considering it costs so little. 

Don't be fooled either; they may be pigmented well, but they're still easy enough to blend. I created a nice varied blush when I first used this palette, and it was easy peasy!

This palette would be great for those just getting into makeup and/or face definition. You've got contour, highlight and blush shades to work with, all for a great price.


So, what do you guys think of this palette? Have you tried it before? Let me know in the comments below!


As always, thank you so much for reading & I hope you have a lovely day!



Lots of Love




12 comments :

  1. oh this is so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I've changed my every day routine to using this now! It's the MVP!

      Delete
  2. This looks heavenly!! I have to get my hands on it!!

    Lauren xx
    laurenjades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying you live in the UK! You HAVE to try this! Plus, it's so cheap too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't Makeup Revolution the best?! Is that the triple one, or am I getting that confused from the highlight palette?

      Delete
  4. This looks gorg, What a bargain x Totally need to get my hands on it :)

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I can't believe that more people haven't tried this! It's such a great product and you can't go wrong with the price either!

      Delete
  5. This looks like a gorgeous palette! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, you have to make this your next beauty purchase! It's become a staple piece in my everyday routine now! I'm travelling soon and I'm so glad I changed to this because it's gonna take up way less space than three separate products! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I've got this too and love it! Has such pretty shades, I keep meaning to get it in the other colours like the blush ones xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same! It's just making the effort to go to a Superdrug that actually has full stock! The Beauty Store in Cardiff St David's is awful for stock, but pro tip, the Superdrug on Queen Street ALWAYS has full stock now because not as many people go there! It's like makeup heaven! xoxo

      Delete