Sunday 19 October 2014

Latest Obsession: Fuel Juice Bar

Hey hey lovely people! Today's post is food related, but hear me out. What if I told you that there's something healthy that tastes super yummy? Exactly! Prepare to meet my latest obsession, Fuel Juice Bars.

                    


Fuel Juice Bars sell smoothies and juices in different locations all across the UK, but have recently
opened two bars in St Davids shopping centre, Cardiff.

How did I discover these fab little huge things? Well, as soon as I got back to university, all around Cardiff I would see people walking with these huge disposable cups that had an American style to them. 

Naturally, I was intrigued, but then I remembered that I still needed to stop over at the new juice bar opposite Primark. Yeah, I really didn't put two and two together until I actually purchased one. Genius Jade strikes again!


                    

I purchased a regular Berry Buzz, a smoothie made from Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Apple juice and fat free frozen yoghurt. 

First, let's talk about how huge the regular size is. Currently, Fuel only sell in two sizes, small and regular. Now, I can't see any label saying how much the regular cup holds, but it has to be at least 750ml, maybe even 1 litre. 

The cups are also Styrofoam too, so no cold hands for us, yay! What's also fab is that with every regular drink purchase, you get a stamp on your loyalty card. Once you get 10 stamps, you get a free drink. Fab!

                     

Okay, back to the Berry Buzz. This is what it looks like inside the cup. Now, this is what it looked like after I spent a while sipping it while walking through town. 

Now, I was beyond amazed when I saw that so much was left. Seriously, I was expecting to be at least a quarter of the way through. It's like they're never ending! It tasted super lovely, and the frozen yoghurt makes a fab addition. 

                                   

Another favourite of mine from Fuel is one of their Power Smoothies, 'Fat Burner'. Fat Burner contains Raspberries, Strawberries, Banana, Apple juice, fat free frozen yoghurt and slimmers fuel. 

That's another great thing about Fuel, you can add Super Fuels to your smoothie, ranging from Gym to Total health. Fat Burner already contains slimmers fuel, which assists in weight loss, reduces cravings and controls appetite. These aren't just your usual smoothies.


Personally, I think Fuel Juice Bars are such a fab idea. You can see your product being made right in front of you without any unnecessary nasty bits that might've been added in a factory made smoothie. Plus, let's talk about the price difference. You'd easily pay £2 for a 330ml smoothie in a shop, or you can pay £3.95 for a huge, freshly made, personalised smoothie.  


So, how many of you have a Fuel Juice Bar near you? Let me know in the comments below if you've tried one before. If you haven't, what would your perfect smoothie consist of?

As always, thank you so much for reading this & I hope you have a lovely day



Lots of Love

  

3 comments :

  1. Hi Jade - what a fruitastic blog about Fuel Juice Bars UK & especially St David's Centre Cardiff - we are delighted you enjoy our fruitabulous Smoothies and Juices! We hope you don't mind but we have shared your blog on all r Facebook pages. Keep it Fruity x best wishes all the team at Fuel Juice Bars UK @FuelJuiceBars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the share, it really helped a lot! Your smoothies and juices are fab! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete