Sunday 1 February 2015

First Snow

Hey hey lovely people!

Well, it finally happened.

I'm the type of person that gets the flu as soon as winter starts. Every October, you can guarantee that I'll be spending a week in bed, accompanied by my flu survival kit. 

Well, for some reason, I didn't this year. Personally, I thank Fuel Juice Bars obsession. Seriously, I think all the fruity vitamin goodness helped me stay well for the first time in my 19 years of existence, but back to the story.

I finally got the flu this week, which meant a week being bored at home. Seriously, I really wanted to be productive this week. I've just got another set of ALEX drawers and a fancy shoe-case thing which I'm dying to fill up!

Anyway, on Thursday I was sat in bed, when I noticed that it began snowing for the first time this winter where I live. 

With my camera by my side, I thought I'd take a few photos, which lead to videos, which then, because of severe boredom, lead me to create a little snow video, which I thought I'd share with you guys


Enjoy!



Happy Sunday everyone, and enjoy the weather where you are!



Thanks for reading & I hope you have a lovely day!



Lots of Love



No comments :

Post a Comment